May 4, 2009

Star Wars Day!























May 4 is apparently STAR WARS DAY due to the similarity between the words "May the 4th", and the phrase, "may the force be with you". It's stupid shit, I know, but that's kind of what this blog is all about, just like this song:



Seriously though, I think that most people enjoy drinking beer.  I also think that certain people enjoy the Star Wars films a little too much. Yeah, you know exactly what I mean.  Don't worry if I'm talking about you - High Five!  Anyways, when these Star Wars fanatics happen to be over 21 (most of them), they look for ways to combine their love of beer with their love of George Lucas' ego - hence STAR WARS DAY!  

This holiday is currently only celebrated by George Lucas and probably these people.

If you happen to be a Star Wars fanatic, or just a cool dude who celebrates this holiday, or if you are in fact George Lucas, please comment on this post and let me know how much fun you had.  I'm sure it will make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 06, 2009

    May the 4th be with you, and with you!

    ReplyDelete